Thursday 19 January 2012

An Exaggerated List.


Ok, so I exaggerated a little bit yesterday, even though I had to be carried home.

And I didn’t post this list, which I had promised.

So here it is.

The Bitsnbobs Musical Advent Calendar 2011 Playlist.

1. Chuck Berry – sweet little sixteen
2. Gayla Peevey – I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
3. Bruce Springsten and the East Street Band– santa claus is coing to town
4. Natalie Cole – the first noel.
5. Kate Bush – snow
6. Train- it’s Christmas time/shake up Christmas
7. George Winston – the holly and the ivy
8. Bing Crosby and David Bowie – the little drummer boy/peace on earth
9. The Weather Girls – bring me a man
10. Grand Corps Malade – 4 saisons
11. Annie Lennox – oh little town of Bethlehem
12. James Taylor – deck the halls
13. Red Hot Chili Peppers – snow
14. John Denver and The Muppets – 12 days of Christmas.
15. Joni Mitchell – river
16. Van Morrison – glad tidings
17. Tom Waits – silent night Christmas card from a hooker
18. Sinead O’Connor – silent night
19. The Dickies – silent night
20. Jane taylor – oh december
21. Norah Jones and Willie Nelson AND Red Skelton and Betty Garret – baby it’s cold outside.
22. The Moody Blues – In the bleak mid-winter.
23. Rod Stewart - every beat of my heart.
24. The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl – fairytale of new york
25. Marianne Faithfull and The Chieftans – I saw three ships a sailin
26. Dolly Parton – hard candy Christmas
27. Eartha Kitt – nothin’ for Christmas.
28. Charles Brown – merry Christmas baby
29. Vince Vance and The Valiants – all I want for Christmas is you
30. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers – a fine romance
31. Tim Minchin – white wine in the sun.
32. U2 – new years day.

No comments: