Saturday 5 December 2015

The BsnBs Musical Christmas Advent Calendar Thingy 2015 (five)



Hey – you know that we are doing a musical advent calendar thingy again this year – don’t you?

I do know that.

And you also know that, up to now, we have been talking about HOW we do it?

Yep. I follow these posts religiously – even if they are not religious. (editorial note t).

Well today is a day in point.

It is?

Yes – you see we have four of the thingies tucked under our belt ready for December, October is out and suddenly musical-advent-calendar-thingy doubt sets in and I find myself thinking – ‘we can’t do it’, ‘it’s impossible’.

What the world want’s today.

Eh?

It’s impossible.

Ah, ok yes.

So – what happens?

Something happens.

It does?

Yes, always – this time it was the radio, I was listening by chance and maybe error to something, just as November slipped in and Blondie came on.

I like Blondie.

Blondie are cool – and they were singing away – or least ways she was – and I caught the words ‘December’ and ‘freezing cold weather’ – and I think: that will do.

Not a lot of effort put into this thingy then?


I’ll show you the scars.

But it ain't December and it certainly isn't freezing.

It will be, and it might by the time this post sees the light of day.

No comments: