Friday 9 October 2015

Mozart.

no link(s)

I’ve been watching my feet.

I beg your pardon.

I’ve been watching my feet - mostly whilst I’m walking, less so during sleep.

Why?

The right one seems to be splaying out.

Is that the correct word?

I wasn’t sure as it bubbled up so I looked it up.

Google?

Yes.

And?

It’s correct.

Ok, carry on: I’m sorry I interrupted you.

No problem. Anyway i took my shoes off and had a look and it turns out that my two of my toes – the second and third from the big – have a definite lean that way, the rest are resisting.

Are you worried about this?

I feel like Kevin Spacey in The Usual Suspects.

He’s a good actor.

He limps.

Maybe you should do something.

I am! I’m twisting the toes inward.

Good.

No – now my knee’s complaining.

How long has this been going on?

The complaining? Or the splaying?

The splaying?

I’m not sure… I noticed just a week or so back… it might be my bag.

Bag?

I carry it on the right, maybe the foot is compensating.


Decomposing maybe.

No comments: