Sunday 21 July 2013

A Thought of The Day - preportoid (an animal).




So……why are we doing this?

Why are we doing these Sunday-Only-Thoughts-Of-the-Day-that-are-the-whole-blog-this-year, are you insane!? It’s to make the blog stand out, look different, it’s cutting edge and it’s explained here.

No, why are we PRETENDING to do that when in reality we are writing here as well, and you have written a ton of stuff here and here all through the year. It’s no more a sabbatical, as we claimed, than it is a preportoid.

A preportoid?

A made up word, meaning a beast that is a disproportionate tortoise - so that we can maintain our "new word every Sunday post" output that is illuminating the blogsphere.

Ah.

So?

I don’t know.

You don’t know!

No, it made sense at the time, I wanted to hide………hey, give me a break we are all doing stuff we don’t really know WHY we are doing it.

Like?

I like chocolate, thank you but in this heat I can’t eat it so maybe I’ll have a fast.

But everything’s different now isn’t it?

I don’t know, that tree looks the same.

Which tree?

That one.

Now you’re just being stupid.

I know, I’m covering up insecurity and fear of rejection.

I’m intreegued!

Hi Hi, a very complicated set up for a very pathetic joke!

Ok, where were we?

Why.

Oh yes. So why don’t we just merge all the bits of the blog back into one place?

I don’t know, it seems that we have to keep the pattern until the end of the year then we can review it.

Why?

So there’s a sort of continuity in the design, with June so far the only exception - and that then being the exception that proves the rule.

I read recently that “proves” in that context originally meant “tests”.

Hmm.

Anyhow, are you still hiding?

Maybe not.

Maybe?

Who knows?



No comments: