Sunday 31 July 2011

Thought of the Day 30 (special edition part 1)


Hey, I’ve had a thought.

That’s good - this IS the Sunday only Though of The Day bit of the blog that, I remind you, was YOUR idea in the first place. Thoughts are what we need here.

Well, like I said, I’ve had a thought.

Go on......

More of an idea really, but that’s the same isn’t it?

What thought and idea?

Yes.

Hmmm – I need to think about that.

Think about the thought? Or think about the idea?

The semantics.

Semantics, is that the right word?

Hmm, I’ll have to think about that too..................

.......................................................
...........................................
.........................

A lot of thinking going on then?

Yep.

That’s good – it is meant to be Thought of The Day after all!

So what’s your idea stroke thought.

Stroke thought?

/ thought!

Ah – well it’s brilliant, it’s radical, and it’s food for thought.

I’m all ears.

It must be difficult if you want to watch television.

Eh?

Ears, watch television, stroke.

Stroke?

I mean = ears/watch television. I got the stroke in the wrong place.

You mis-stroked.

I did.

So?

Well, every Sunday we’ve being doing these Thoughts of the Day – musing about this, and that and doing a few film reviews in there too….

We have…

Well, how about next month, starting tomorrow, instead of it being once a week, we do it EVERY DAY!!!!

Every day?

EVERY DAY!!!!

A Thought of the Day, every day? Are you up to that?

Am i? Am i? Whadya mean am i?

Am i.

Of course I am!

I’ll have to think about it.



(continued tomorrow)

No comments: