Sunday 2 January 2011

Early(ish) one Sunday.


Pssssst !

Tap-Tap.
Helllooooooo ?

Psssssssssssssssst !

Wha, who, what ? Who is it ? What do you want?

It’s me, and it’s….

What are you doing, do you know what time it is?

Afternoon.

It’s Sunday! The day after the day after New Year’s Eve!! Let me sleep!

But you promised.

I did?

You did.

What did I promise?

Sunday, New Year, my own special series here on Bitsnbobs.

And?

It’s Sunday, New Year……let’s get going!!

It’s the second of bloody January!!

Yep! Sunday, New Year!! So what shall we call it?

What?

The New Sunday Series on Bitsnblobs!

BitsnBOBS!!

That’s what I said.

No you didn’t.

Yes I did.

Didn’t.

Did.

Shut up let me sleep.

Not ‘till I know the title of the series.

Let me think about it.

No that’s too long, not snappy enough.

What?

No, too short.

Eh?

Is that an acronym?

Eh?

Eh!

No.

No?

No!

How about – A Thought for the Day?

Eh?

Yeah, you are probably right, we don’t need that.

Eh?

Yep.
So, settled, Thought for The Day. See you next week.


zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: