Monday 1 August 2011

Thought of the Day 30 (special edition part 2)


I’ve been thinking about it.

What?


Yesterday’s Thought of The Day.


The radical, brilliant one?


The radical, brilliant one.


And?


Well, this is what I think…


Hang on, it’s MY Thought of The Day.


It is, so…. What do you think I’m thinking?


How would I know?


Let me tell you.


Ok.


I think it might work.


Really?


Really.


Wow.


Because I’ve had an idea.


Hang on, it’s meant to be my idea.


It is YOUR idea, I’ve just thought about it.


So it’s still MY idea?


Yes! Will you shut up?


It won’t be my Thought of The Day if I shut up will it?


True.


Ok.


So…. Where were we?


Er, hang on, really, wow…. Ah yes, you’ve had my idea again.


Sort of, look as a special occasion we can have Thought of The Day – which is usually a Sunday only part of the blog, for a whole month!


Cool.


It was YOUR idea.


It was?


It was, is, will be – a whole month.


Cool.


And you know why?


Why?


I’ll tell you tomorrow.


Ok.



(continued tomorrow)

No comments: