Tuesday 22 March 2011

The Early Morning Dew.


.............In the early morning rain…….

I took this photo in the early morning dew.

…………with a dollar in my hand………

I’m broke at the moment, borrowed my next month's wages to make things easier, got paid, and then the client cancelled so now I owe the money I haven’t even earned yet.

…………………….And an aching in my heart…………..

Someone’s missing.

…………..and my pockets full of sand……………

Certainly ain’t any money there.

……I'm a long way from home and I miss my loved one so…..

Well, she’s a long way from home, and I miss her

…………….In the early morning rain with nowhere to go.

I took this photo in the early morning dew.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out tickets to Dresden...we may get an appartment! x

popps said...

Can i pay with buttons? :-)