Wednesday 23 March 2011

Rain Check




I can’t do this anymore!

Writing a month of posts about the RAIN,

I’m going insane, I can’t stand the stRAIN

My bRAIN

Is going down the dRAIN

I will have to refRAIN

Escape on a tRAIN

I feel so restRAINed,

Constricted and constRAINed

Though my determination is ingRAINed.

I’m becoming deRAINaged!

It’s time to retRAIN,

Check out other terRAIN

Before I suffer a permanent spRAIN,

And become foRAIN (foreign)

In my own domain.


Ok.
I’m all right now.


ps. this guy does it much better.


4 comments:

Janet Bianchini said...

RAIN is a dRAINing natural event, but RAINistically speaking, it is a necessary and wholly RAINy phenomenum.

Apologies for the rather weak puns but it's a bit of a sTRAIN to make things up! Anyway, "the girl done her best".

btw Our kitten Samantha is "with kitten", so to speak. The sad thing is that I will miss this momentous event.

popps said...

Ni Janet, you may miss the event but you may come back to five or six new borns!

Janet Bianchini said...

Yes, that's going to be lovely, I must admit! Never had really baby kittens before!

popps said...

in that case someone needs to tell you that they too can get pregnant much quicker than you think!