Sunday 26 December 2021

Passing High SpeedTrains.





And so this is Christmas…

 

Well, yesterday certainly, sort of today.

 

What have you done?......

 

Not a lot if I’m honest.

 

Another year over………..

 

Tell me about it! They pass like high speed trains.

 

I like trains.

 

A New One Just Begun……….

 

Well, about to.  

 

New Year Resolution- take a train somewhere interesting. 

 

And…

 

So this is Christmas…..

 

Yep, done that.

 

I hope you have fun.

 

I do. Especially, but not exclusively, when you are here visiting this blog. I try my best.

 

The near and the deer one…..

 

If you are here, you are near and dear even if I don’t know you – it’s that kind of place.

 

The old and the young.

 

I’m old, I felt it this morning – in the back, in the knee, in the eye. Struggling up the hill next to my gazelle of a daughter. Through the forest we saw the signs of spring even though I myself was hardly springing.

 

A merry, merry Christmas,
And a happy New Year,
Let' s hope it' s a good one,
Without any fear.

 

That’ll do.




No comments: