Tuesday 23 April 2019

Listing the List.

I'm waiting for that........

Ah….. Amel mig….
Thanks! Don…..
Im of to thé….
Ouf course!...
Finished!! But….
I will be at t….
On my way!....
Ooops, sorry f….
Hi Chris, Shal….
Hello! Im ok…
An ice cream…
Hi Chris, it’s….
Still in Toulo…
If I make it b…..
Deal x
Dinner with…
Watching leo….
Evening! How….
Ok, no probe…
Ok
Perfect! Wh….
Hello Chris….
Rubys numb…
Hi Chris! I’ll…
Ok  thanks yo….
Ok ill give he….
Hey ruby wo….
HaHa yeah!
Yes! My caf…
U ok?
Take m’y be…
No im at rub…
Appt 980
1er etage
Non non
12 rue de la….
Bonsoir. Disp…
CT sera fait…
Le véhicule e…
Bonjour Pou…
Le lève vitre…
No luckyJ
Account notif…
G-491727: v….
Ah! I remem…
Yes ;) we sta…
If it’s on the…
Yep I’m 66-!!...
Ok
Bonjour, oui….
Couchsurfing…
Bonjour, dite…
Yeeeep;)))
?
With work…
Oh yay!!!Ho…
Bonjour Chris…
G-385232; v….
(Home being..
Actually comi…
Good;)
I left you a v….
Yes!;) Thank..
Thanks…


 formerly published in The Archives.

No comments: