Monday 20 February 2017

The Answer to Everything.

this garden/springtime/ooooh that was two days ago!


M- Talking of National Philosophy Day…

As we clearly were.

We were, sort of.

By the way – when is it?

Surely you should say ‘what is it?’ – it’s clearly more philosophical.

Stop calling me Shirley!

It’s been a loooooong time since we did that!

Yes it has! Ok – I’ll bite – what is it?

It’s a day when you can get to share your philosophical ideas.

Do you have any?

Many, but there’s a little quote I saw a while back that I liked, that could resurface on National Philosophical Day.

If we knew WHEN it was.

We could look it up, but this does seem to be the moment.

Ok – go ahead – what is it?

The answer to everything is Salt Water.

How so?


Tears, sweat or the sea.

4 comments:

Mary said...

The answer to Life, the Universe and Everything is ...

42!

[Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy]

though

Salt Water is also a very good answer.

Mx

popps said...

Oh i recognise it, we can't forget that.

London Joe said...

I have never had a proper philosophical conversation - well, maybe at university in 1975. Though I love to think

popps said...

I love therefore i am?