Sunday 16 August 2015

The Swamp (a place not to be).

been here before


Just tell me again why you drove the car into this swamp?

I panicked.

Ok, even so though, why this swamp and not that high rocky point just over there?

I couldn’t see anything; it was raining so hard.

Why didn’t you drive off the beach when the first drops fell?

I like the beach.

Do you like this swamp?

I didn’t MEAN to end up in this swamp, I WAS heading for that high point, but the sand was awash and I couldn’t see where the solid part was.

Didn’t the blackness of the swamp mud make you hesitate?

It was too late; sometimes destiny drives us.

YOU were driving; destiny has nothing to do with it.

What were YOU doing?

I was shouting at you.

I couldn’t hear you for the rain.

What are you planning to do now?

Sink?

I don’t think that’s a good idea.


Every other option is going to be very expensive.

Pray?


.

No comments: