Monday 8 June 2015

Around the Hippy Corner.

over the clouds


Do you think it’s going to rain?

I think what I think probably has no effect on the planet’s weather systems.

That’s where you’re wrong.

I am?

Yep, have I never explained my theory of the weather?

Hang on… let me check… yep, you told us all about it here (editorial note t), and even here (editorial note t)

Ah, yes… but, that’s only the half of it. I forgot to tell you about the people.

Tell on.

Well, although ti’s known here on this blog as the four season theory, the weather basically is either “good” or “bad”.

This sounds a bit simplistic.

Simple is ok.

Why the “ “ ?

‘Cos “good” can include a breeze on a hot summer day, a refreshing shower, snow on Christmas Day, a thunder storm in June”.

Like right now.

Like right now. That one was scary. I ducked.

So, ducky, what you’re saying is that “good” and “bad” are not “absolute”.

Exactly…. AND, the “good” weather is all powerful - it's always there, just take a plane above the clouds - but it’s also lazy.

So?

So if people get up and say – “it’s going to rain” and are all negative, then the “good” weather will think – well, if that’s how you feel I won’t bother. In any one area the number of people being negative  and the number of people being positive will have a direct outcome on the weather.

Do you think it can happen too if someone says –“do you think it will rain?”

I’ll ignore that. Now of course, some people have a higher quotient of positivity or negativity than others.

Ah.

People who have had the theory explained to them for instance.

Then it’s not a theory.

No it’s a fact.

Can you prove it?

Difficult to, because you might be being really positive and there could be a powerful negative force just round the corner.

All sounds a bit hippy to me.


No comments: