Sunday 3 May 2015

Hi(gh) Brow.

not just a tree, not just a caption

If you could have a tree which tree would you have?

It’s a weird question.

But one that has to be asked.

Really? I think at its root, it’s at best flawed.

Oh, come on!

Honestly, I think we should leaf it out of our daily mutterings.

You’re serious, aren’t you?

Indeed I am, let’s branch out elsewhere.

Ok, if you could have a house, any house, anywhere, which and where would it be?

I wouldn’t mind this one.

With the tree?

The tree is nice, I like this tree.

WOOd you have it then, if you could?

You don’t give up do you?

I do in fact ‘arbo(u)r a desire to see this one through.

It’s funny that you say that, because this tree, this house, IS very close to the harbour in fact.

It’s a small harbour.

The fish market is even smaller.

But it’s there!


It’s a nice plaice.

No comments: