Friday 10 April 2015

Waiting for Mushrooms.

here again


So… tell me about this date.

Friday the tenth i think.

No, the date date. (editorial note t)

Well, it starts with mushrooms.

Mushrooms?

They’re in a burger.

Ah, you have dribbled here before, I believe. (editorial note t)

Yes, but this time I’m not alone and we can dribble together.

The best way to dribble I think.

It takes two to dribble.

Ok, enough of the dribbling, what comes next.

Shakespeare, only it’s not Shakespeare it’s Beckett.

Beckett! You surprise me.

I thought I should know a bit more about the fellow, you never know when it might come in handy.

And? What did you think?

I didn’t fall asleep.

Ok.

Some did.

Ok.

It was a struggle.

This doesn’t look like a glowing review. What did your date think?


That the mushrooms were fantastic.

No comments: