Monday 10 November 2014

Once of the year.


Death is in the air.

Maybe just an oversensitivity to the tumblin’ leaves of autumn, maybe a residue from last night dreams fuelled buy last night’s reading.

Yesterday’s reading too.

And thoughts of Tim.

When did he die? Surely it must have been about now, otherwise why is he so strongly amongst these falling leaves?

Watching the river flow, he is always there.


I have to read it again, make sure – am I on the right track.

I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.....

Hmm, yes and no, could do better.

Don’t work so hard……

Ok – it’s a day off, I could do anything, go anywhere.

But will I?

I wish I’d had the courage to…

Yep. I did.

Not sure that it helped.

But no regrets there.

Who was it that said – better to regret what you did that what you didn’t?

I wish I’d styed in touch…

I hate Facebook.

And then the fifth one, well, that covers all the others, I guess.

Be happy….

No comments: