Thursday 11 August 2011

Thought of the Day 30 (special edition part 12)


Hang on, can we just have a time out for a moment – take ten?

Ten what? Celestial virgins?

Ten? It was a hundred wasn’t it?

Seventy-two?

I don’t really know, what are you going to do with them anyway?

With what?

The virgins.

Why are you talking about virgins?

You started it,

I didn’t.

You did.

Didn’t.

Did!

Look -what I was saying was …hang on, I need to gather myself.

Gather yourself? isn't that my line?

Maybe, I don’t know who I am anymore – since we started this Thought of The Day Special Edition I’ve lost the sense of who is me and who is you.

Holidays will do that to you.

What?

Help you loose yourself, become someone else, become the who you weren’t but might want to be.

I should have gone to Spain.

Or Venice!!


(continued tomorrow)

No comments: