Thursday 14 May 2020

Confinement 16.

sketchbook/april 2020

P.

Pandemic.
Potato.

Two words that spring to mind.

Living in one, on the other.

Seizième lettre de l’alphabet, douzième des consonnes.

Or maybe, ‘through’.

Certainly getting through the potatoes, if not the pandemic.

Though might be getting through that.

Sort of.

Doesn’t make sense really – I can drive 100 kilometres from the house but not one hundred and fifty.

Why is that exactly?

I don’t know.

Symbole de pico.

Ah! The symbol of pico !

Hang on…

Pickpocekt.
Pick-up, 
Pico.

Placé devant une unite la divise par un billion.

Placed before……

I have eaten p-tons of potatoes.

Relig abrév de Père.

My dad grew potatoes.

I don’t.

Tomatoes, melons, aubergines, basil, physalis, courgettes, butternut squash and garlic.

All planted.

P.

No comments: