Saturday 4 March 2017

Minimum Cinnamon.

kitchen/triplex/wednesady morning

I woke up with a poem in my head.

Great, did you write it down?

I sure did. It has a tune that goes with it.

Which tune?

la la la la la la la,la la la la la la la, la la laaaa.

Sweet. Let's post the poem, what's it called.

Minimum Cinnamon

I need a pee; I need a run
And a coffee and a bun
Made from cinnamon
I need a stretch; I need a bend
One or two hugs from my best friend,
At a minimum.
A kiss sure would be nice
Sympathetic ears, and some good advice
To help me through.
These days are blue, I need the glue
It could be you,
Oh What can I do?
I can’t forget.
At least not yet.
The ocean would help a lot
You bet!
A day on someone’s yacht
With nothing much to do
Except a pee and a run
Some coffee and a bun
Stretches and a bend
Hugs all over from my best friend
That never end.
Never, never do..
Yep, that will do.

Thank you.

No comments: