Tuesday 22 September 2015

.....the breach dear friend.

which way now?
(continuing)

They won’t tell me anything, I’m not her – they say I have to go in and show them the Power of Attorney.

Ask them if the bond is still active.

I did.

And?

They won’t tell me anything, I’m not her – they say I have to go in and show them the Power of Attorney. And they don’t have an appointment ‘till September and I’m flying home tomorrow.

It could be any branch.

That’s what they said, and they said a load of names, none of which I recognise. Except one.

And?

That one I didn’t understand ‘cos his Scottish accent was so strong.

She had an account in Scotland.


He wouldn’t tell me – said i'm not her; they say I have to go in and show them the Power of Attorney.

Do you have one?

I have a power of love! (editorial note x)

(to be continued)

No comments: