Wednesday 17 June 2015

Two for the Road.

stop me and buy one


Can you be the woman and I’ll be me?

That probably makes more sense; if I was you it could be confusing.

We must try not to morph. It happened once before. (editorial note t)

I know, so I’ll be her. You start.

I think I need some new tyres. Will you have a look at them?

What tyres?

Ah. Bad?

Yes.

Two new tyres please.

Which would you like?

What have you got?

Michelin… then Goodrich, Clebert, or something like that, and some that were made in the back of a garden shed.

Hmm, I guess from your accent that the Michelin are the best?

Oui.

And the most expensive?

Yes.

So what’s the difference in price?

Significant.

And why?

It’s nothing to do with the number of kilometres that you will drive.

Really!? What else would I pay more for?

Noise.

Noise?

Noise.

I’ll have the ones from the shed.




No comments: