Sunday 1 March 2015

Two's company....

........ toil and trouble


Hi

Hi

Hi

(Beat)

Was that you?

No, I thought it was you.

Hello?

Hi.

Er…. Who are you?

Miskiva.

Miskiva?

Miskiva, you were talking about me the other day.

I was?

You both were.

We were?

Yes, you called me a patootie. (editorial note t)

It was him!

It was.

Your Bob’s patootie?

I’m Miskiva.

How are you doing this?

I’ve got an app.

A what.

An app.

An apple?

An app.

You know about this?

I do, you can do things with them.

You can do things with an apple.

How’s Bob?

He’s not here.

Where is he?

I don’t know, isn’t he with you?

Not with me.

Nor me.

I thought you didn’t speak English.

I don’t.

You don’t?

No, I’m being translated.

How?

Another app?

I can’t believe this is happening.

It’s orchard isn’t it (awkward)?



No comments: