Saturday 7 March 2015

Is you is?

one at a time


Could I ask you a question?

You’d better, we’ve another nine months of ‘this’ (editorial note) to get through – we are going to need as much help as we can get so any question asked is a question needed.

Ok, so, are you insane?

Eh?

Well, talking to yourself for two and a bit months already, another nine and a bit ahead….. other people will be thinking it too.

Everyone talks to themselves.

I don’t.

Yes you do.

No, YOU are talking to yourself, I’m just listening in.

Bollox.

It’s true, ask anyone.

Who?

Ah, there you go, you ARE insane.

Lonely isn’t the same as insane. Not all lonely people are insane and not all insane people are lonely.

How would you know?

I guess.

So why are you doing ‘this’? (editorial note t)

Talking to myself?

Ah! See – you admit it!

No, I don’t – I’m talking to you.

I don’t exist.

Of course you do.

Prove it.


Ok, hang on…..

a musical interlude

No comments: