Friday 17 October 2014

Taking stock of the year.



I think I’ve run out of trivia questions.

It’s a shame as I was hoping to turn October-on-This-Blog (a small seaside resort near Hastings) into an extended Pub Quiz that would prove to be both entertaining and challenging.

I’m not CERTAIN that I’ve run out of questions to pose but as, on the first of October, I only had three questions in mind and although I have stretched things out to the 17th October with the introduction of a few weird type (metaphysical) questions and the occasional inclusion of other people’s questions – ones that have tickled my curiosity – I now find myself struggling for ideas and therefore month-identity.

That was a long sentence wasn’t it?

Oooh!

Does that count as a trivia(l) question?

Or two?

Three?

Etc etc.


No comments: