Wednesday 9 July 2014

Thought of the year.


You know those internet server web pages that have a rolling news picture and headline thingy?

You know, at the top of the page a picture with a headline and the picture , and therefore headline, change every couple of seconds or so?

I’ve got one.

I see it most mornings.

Makes me sigh.

Makes me want to change my internet provider.

This morning I connected to read my non- emails and saw – “World’s most depressed country ever”.

There was a picture of a crying Brazilian.

Then it rolled to the next picture.

“60 airstrikes on Gazza in one day” with a picture of the rubbled remains of someone’s house.

Now…….. I like football - -  I can get fairly passionate about it and I WILL shortly be posting my final standings in this four-yearly’s fantasy league (defending local champion) BUT……..

Most depressing country ever?

Brazil? Gaza?


I know where I’d rather be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Tops
Brilliantly put
Wake up world

popps said...

That reminds me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zdNdjF-htY