Friday 16 May 2014

Don't worry, this is the past of the year.

yep, out of focus, as was the taker



Sometimes I just feel too sad.

I think I can write my way out of it; so I sit down here at the table, open my computer and start.

If things are really bad then the night outside, moves inside and I realise that I am all alone; far from home even if I am in my home.

My mother died about thirty years ago, my father a year before that. All the friends I had when I was younger are lost and not in touch. The new friends I have around here never call, never visit spontaneously and I feel too alone to invite them.

The family that I built are all somewhere else, I will see them again but when I talk to them on the phone I can’t find the right words.

I’m better face-to-face and tonight there is no one to face.

There is a cat on my lap, which is nice but when I think that she might be one of my closest friends I feel even sadder.

And then I go to bed.




2 comments:

Lesley FW said...

I'm sat here in tears now.

popps said...

sorry
it's ok now
just had to say