Sunday 18 August 2013

A Thought of The day - gramussion (noun) and demst ( noun).




Well you gave that away a bit, didn’t you?

What d’ya mean?

Well, you know, the pictorial magical mystery tour that has been unfolding here and elsewhere, that maybe someone – Mary for instance – might have fun guessing where it is.

Can you say maybe and might like that, is it grammatical sound?

Sounds all right to me. It’s a grammusion. Anyway, admit it, you slipped up.

What d’ya mean?

Tuesday’s photo (somewhere here) - you gave it away, there can’t be any doubt now can there?

Yeah, true. I got bored being enigmatic. Still, it was intended at some point to veer from “I wonder where that is” to I know where that is but it didn’t know that was there.”

A double-edged magical mystery tour?

A demst!

2 comments:

Mary said...

The picture with the baby on the ledge from last week is scarygical.

Summer has flown here. Preparing to take my son to college in Ohio on Friday. Tons of paperwork -- much of it having to do with homeland security!!! Am exhausted but feel that with all of the activity to get ready for this it will feel like the world has come to a screeching halt. Work has been demanding and will gear up for a very busy Fall so don't think I'll have much time to sit feeling sorry for myself.

These are exciting days -- new chapter, etc. etc.

You are in England, I presume. Have enough fun for yourself and for me.

:-)

Mx

popps said...

you're wrong in that presumption, i' up to my ears here in papers for university in London.
And it's making me old, lonely. sad.
etc
still the sun is shining