Sunday 20 January 2013

A Thought of The Day - thinking aloud..




I’ve been thinking.

That’s good ! A « Thought of The Day » without thinking would be an Of The Day only.

Yes, whatever…. Like i said…..

Yes ?

Well, IF……. and it’s a big if ………we are only going to have thèse Sunday Thoughts of the Day this year, then we have a lot of responsibility to …

Hang on, why did you do that ?

What ?

The funny thing in the word thèse. Blimey ! I’m doing it too.

Yeah, it’s weird, seems to just happen when you write thèse. Not when you write the or ese or ease.

What about tease ? No. Freeze ? No. Please ?

Thesis ?

No.

Weird.

Something to think about.

Yep. That and the Quiz of The Year, time’s running out !

9 comments:

Mary said...

Hi. Just wanted to say that I went to a concert this past Saturday by the 70's band, AMERICA, and it was just wonderful. As I mentioned to you, your inclusion of 'Ventura Highway' as part of the Christmas Musical Advent Calender Thingy on December 3, led me to YouTube where there was a message indicating they were going to be performing in my area as part of their 40th anniversry tour. I saw them at the peak of their popularity in 1976 -- a long time ago by any measure. They were great then and are great now.

Serendipitous yes; thanks to BnB's!

Mary x

popps said...

I remember Mary.
And here i just ordered my Springsteen ticket!
Wanna come?

Anne Hodgson said...

test

Anne Hodgson said...

It worked!! I have been trying to post comments all over and kept slipping off. Never mind. What was I going to say? Which post is this a comment on? Blogger only knows. Anyway, at the risk of reposting, I just wanted to say...
Sorry, I've been a very off again reader.
I really enjoyed your quiz, though, and seeing all those musicians as kids. Lovely. Spring will come soon.

popps said...

-ing one two?
yes!
Spring is what we need!

Anne Hodgson said...

What about -ing? Was there a lot of -ing in that comment, then? Hmmm. A response to -èse or -ese? Or are you slipping on and off the Blogger interface as well? All of us a-skating away in the dead of winter hoping for someone to melt the ice and switch the lights back on.

popps said...

certainly the latter, but the ing was to add to your word test .
Meanwhile all may not be as it seems at Bitsnbobs!

Anne Hodgson said...

That so? I notice you're not blogging regularly. Whazzup?

popps said...

Are you sure?
Have you searched?