Sunday 7 October 2012

A(New)Thought of The Day.




Have you seen this?!

I have.

It’s outrageous!

Well not really, I think you are overacting.

It’s an edit!

What are you talking about no ones edited anything – this is exactly what we said?

No, not edit, edit.

I don’t follow.

Eeeeedit!

Who are you calling an idiot?

No one, I said edit as in eeeedit.

Oh, you mean an ediCt?

I said that.

No you didn’t, you said edit.

This is hopeless, look it’s a diktat!

What is?

This ‘new” stuff.

Eh?

What if I don’t WANT to think something new eh? What then?

Oh, I see your point.

I mean, archives, lists, rambles the last three months have been nothing but austerity and now we have to do NEW!!!?

Austerity is the new thing.

Well I don’t think much of it, so there – you can stick it up your pipe and smoke it!

and with that he left...

No comments: