Thursday 6 September 2012

Rambling along 4.


I should point out that this month - ramblings - are just that; ramblings from my mind over the last two months (July and August) and do not necessarily represent me today. But they do constitute in their own way a part of The Archives. This is explained, i think, here.



The battery on this laptop is about to fade, so what I write will just stop.

That will give it a certain form if nothing else.

The spelling will be wild, as I try to write quicker than the thought.

I don’t want to wait…

There is a light on the side of the van, it is nightm, insects are attracted to that light, but they alight, on the door of the van.

I want to count them…

At leat twenty.

Another ten fluttering, in motion, soon to stop and join their associates.

What are insects?>

Colleagues?

Friends?

Specimens maybe.

Way back..

Someone is singing – I am listening to a playlist as I wrie…

No comments: