Sunday 2 September 2012

A (Rambling) Thought of the Day.


Not every one goes on holiday - here at Bitsnbobs the Summer has been a time to explore The (extensive) Archives. Now, armed with a handful of Ramblings from The Turbulent Chambers, we are Rambling home. This is (sort of) explained here.



Ah, it’s good to get out into the open again eh?

Oh yes!

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love The Archives but the fresh air on your face does feel goooooood!

Aye!

So, what next?

Let’s ramble.

We do.

What do you mean?

That’s what we do, here, on Sunday’s – we ramble, you and me.

Yes, I know, but it’s Ramble Month.

Ramble Month?

Yes, so we have to ramble. Home.

Home?

Yep, it’s time to go home.

I don’t want to go home.

You have to; it’s been ordained. It’s September.

So?

Back to school.

I don’t go to school.

Exactly! So – you have to go home.

I don’t want to go home.

You said that already – why not?

It’s walls.

So was The Archives.

Yes, but those walls were different; the walls of Home are walls.

It will take us a month to get there.

It will?

Yes, now we just ramble along – look we’ve got all these bits I grabbed from The Turbulent Chamber.

What are they?

Ramblings.

Ramblings?

Ramblings – spontaneous thoughts from a distracted mind.

STDMs?

Exactly.

Can Jenny come with us?

Who’s Jenny?

She’s the one on the far end, long dark hair.

Sorry, she has to go home too.

September stinks!




No comments: