Sunday 19 August 2012

A(n) (Olympic) List - Thought of The Day.

The Good Ship Bitsnbobs (this blog) has been listing dangerously to starboard recently. So, in the spirit of “if you can’t beat them join them up into a list," this month – August - i am listing. This is, sort of, explained here.



So. Got a list?

No, I’ve got a loose tooth.

No, list – L I S T, not lisp.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood you.

I think this is the second time we have tried this joke.

Really? Third time lucky I guess then.

So – have you have you not?

Got a list?

Yes!

I have!

Ok. Fire away.

1. Breakfast

That’s a list?

It is!

What of?

The Olympics.

The Olympics?

Yep – pretty topical eh?

Well - sort of, they have finished you know.

Yes, I know, this is my list of the best bits.

But last week you said you were going to do a list of Mary.

I changed my mind, you cant list Mary - she’s complex.

And the Olympics aren’t?

No.

No comments: