Tuesday 15 March 2011

Tell it and Speak it.




Oh where have you been my blue-eyed son?

My son has blue eyes.

And where have you been my darling young one?

He’s been doing his driving test and this morning the sky was the colour of trouble, threatening rain.

And he has only practiced in sunshine.

I’ve stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains.

I hope he doesn’t stumble.........

I’ve walked and I’ve crawled on six crooked highways.

..........and that now he gets to drive!

I’ve stepped in the middle of seven sad forests.
I’ve been in front of a dozen dead oceans.


Things are looking bad in Japan this morning.

I’ve been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard.

Very bad.

And it’s a hard

They are telling people to stay indoors.

It’s a hard.

Rain’s going to fall.

5 comments:

Anne Hodgson said...

Ring of Fire.

Anonymous said...

You ok?
and Stevie sang...Everything gonna be alright everythings gonna be alright
Love ya.xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh I meant BOB, Stevie Wonder was a wondering around my head..

Anonymous said...

Oh and today is the 16th March!

popps said...

Stevie Wonder is wOndering in your brain?
What about?