Thursday 27 January 2011

The eye of the beholder.


Hey – you know those e-mails you get sometimes that begin; “I don't remember the name of your wife’?

Well, I got one the other day.

It went on to say – “I've just seen an advertising” and “the woman's looking like your woman. Could you confirm me?”

So I think I am being asked to e-mail a wife confirmation.

I’m not sure how to respond.

I also got an e-mail informing me that I had been chosen by a very polite person in Bukino Fasso to represent the next-of-kin of someone who stupidly died leaving 15 million dollars languishing in their current account.

I think one of these e-mails is genuine, the other I suspect to be a con.

But which is which?

2 comments:

Janet Bianchini said...

Wow! I've just been looking through your new pages and all the fab stuff in them. I particularly like the List of characters page as that makes it easier to identify the various people in your evolving and intriguing tome of work.

I have seen the "pages" button on Blogger but I haven't really taken the plunge to develop them further. You've certainly given me food for thought! Thanks, and keep up the amazing work you do on your blog.

popps said...

Thanks Janet, i've been having fun.

I'm not sure though that the list of characters makes anything EASIER.

You, for example, are missing - i am going to rectify that right now but you already know who you are but what will others make of your description?