Tuesday 28 December 2010

A licence for poetry


Those of you who know me will be aware that my wife is often elsewhere.

Those of you who don’t know me could probably guess, from the ferocity with which I have just cleaned the fridge, that she is about to return.

Those of you that know me will remember that I am sometimes foggy about exactly WHERE she is.

Those of you that don’t know me would probably ascertain, from the way I was looking at the atlas, that I was trying to pinpoint her.

Can you locate Lichtenstein on a map without using the index – I couldn’t?

Have you ever used the international dialling code for Lichtenstein?

I have now.

(Mountains, snow apparently).

Those of you that know me will also know that she returned a few days ago.

Those of you that don’t know me, and most of those that do, will not know that I have recently discovered how to future schedule posts to this blog and that I am experimenting with it.

A lot!

So, most of you that know me will know where I am because I am with you.

Those of you that partly know me will find out pretty soon.

Those of you that don’t know me can get to know me by reading the last howevermanyitis pages of this blog, everything is as it really is, only the timing might be a little licenced, in a literary way.


Whether you know me or not, do me a favour and enter the The Bitsnbobs Quiz of the Year.

No comments: