Friday 5 November 2010

Autumn's cathedral of colours



The clocks went back last weekend – sleepy hands turned the mechanisms one hour into the past, my computer did it without me.

The night suddenly comes earlier, the dawn too; I was out on my bike on Monday evening, and suddenly I had no lights.

After that, everything went smoothly - until today.

I slept last night in a different bed, a trip to the city extended. The apartment had not been visited for two weeks and I used my mobile phone as an alarm, which I don’t usually.

I had to wake early.

But not this early.

So I have time to write this.

Maybe I’ll go and watch the sunrise over the cathedral.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear heart - am enjoying Autumn with you and have had several political rants delighted by the French but have stopped writing comments because I wrote a really long one and then I clicked and lost it so - unless that happens here too - know that I am with you but SILENT or SILENCED like the poor prisoners hmmm

popps said...

Hello, i wonder if.....
The autumn this year is special, i hope it is with you too.