Friday 3 September 2010

Kinetic swing


I discovered something last night that may well revolutionize your life and which I strongly urge you to try it.

If you bounce up and down on a trampoline, for at least ten minutes, and then go and relax in a hammock, the unused kinetic energy that your body has stored will cause the hammock to swing forcefully.

Washing up and making a pot of tea in between the trampoline bouncing and getting into the hammock does not seem to diminish the chances of this experiment being successful, waiting for dusk when your spatial recognition is confused heightens the effect.

Artificial illumination adds to the feeling of giddiness that you will feel.

It’s the beginning of September, it’s dark, the breeze is soft, warm and from the west, the crickets continue to hum and I’m giddy.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Well that's what I call CHEAP THRILLS!

Now if I only had a trampoline and a hammock ...

Mx

popps said...

we know what to get you christmas!