Friday 27 May 2016

save the World, Find the Book.(part 3)

aye


“We should go to the island today;” Pep broke the silence after the fruit had broken their fast and the fire had warmed their sprits.

“Is it time?” Josh sounded afraid.

“It will be alright”, Pep explained, “ I didn’t dream”.

Josh relaxed, he no longer understood but he knew that if only one of them slept in dreams there was nothing to fear.

“Where were you last night?” Pep asked, looking directly into his blue yes.

“In the Library” and Josh blinked. It was like a cloud had passed over the sun for a moment but pep continued.

“Again? Did you find it?”

“I don’t think I ever will, the place has no end”.

“It has no beginning either, I have searched”, she said softly. And then even softer, “Take me with you.”

Josh said nothing and turned to stare at sea; Pep was not sure that he had heard her.

“I mean it”.


Josh smiled, “Ok. After the island.”

ab/87

No comments: