Tuesday 25 January 2011

Lists (updated)

I haven’t done this for a long time. No gale force wind, driving rain or insufficient shelter this time though. Just a table, a radiator and a cup of tea. So, here goes: Thanks a lot Mist… No, I’m in it! Aah good☺ Leave now! Yes well I’ll t…. 18.20! Departur? No problem, I got… Sarano. Yes I’m safe, tha… Ok Hip hop at 4 Ooh never mime…. Bring everything… Jambo fromage o… Ok what time sha… Don’t worry its fin… Ok Nope, are u here? Xxx love x Do you mean the… Why are u commi… Ok ☺ Ok cool all 3 of u? But u are coming… Bring my red pla… Yep still coffing… Wel done! When are u goin… Do u wanna mee… On way in gaillac… Ok we are leaving Ok done. When… I’m at arrivals hal.. Aah cool ☺ Ok☺ In the cinema wel… Come in ! Ooh ok then can… Ok but when are … Yep Yeah ok.. What happened?... Were u at? Did u get my mes.. Ok… Have you heard… Valentin is takin.. I’ve already done.. Im on the 4 ocloc.. Yeah ☹My mum… Hi it’s Ruby, coul… It was odd and i… Was the bondag… Get me a cappuci… Quiz very hard 2… Yes tied up in… No at bus stop I have three hun… Il n’as t poss… Where are you? Horray xxx Do you need me… Believe xxx any.. How goes it x We are all set th..

No comments: