Saturday 21 August 2010

Temperature splash.


It’s damm hot today.

The hottest I have EVER been was in New York City…no, hang on… the hottest I have ever, ever been was in a bath in Japan but that was temporary whereas New York seemed permanent in comparison.

Though clearly it wasn’t, permanent, because I’m here now and it’s bloody hot!

It is, in fact, hotter than it was in New York City all those years ago (25 this September) but I was trying to juggle and be funny in a black tuxedo at the time AND wear a tie.

The sweat dripped into my eyes and blinded me, causing me to drop a club.

Or was it gravity?

Today I’m not, thankfully, wearing a tuxedo – just shorts and a t-shirt but it’s still hot.

In Japan I was wearing nothing and it was even hotter – which just proves that it has nothing to do with clothes.

In fact I’m going to take mine off and go swimming in this river (see above).

No comments: