Sunday 7 March 2010

Final Rush(es)


photo by minnie

What do you do eh?

You set up The Pearls – Bitsnbobs own alternative Oscar event – you get to the day for ripping open the envelopes and………
……someone who has promised to vote, hasn’t.

You take a sneak peek at the standings so far, will it make a difference?

Yes, controversy is raging in the nominations!

EVERY vote counts!!

The catwalk is ready (some nominees have already started practicing), there will be a red carpet – yes and a frock!!!
I have to beat Hollywood to the draw.

So, here’s what I will do – I’ll call today a FINAL VOTING DAY, set my alarm for midnight, wake up, count and post.

If you are in Europe you’ll wake to ours here as well as theirs there, if you are State side you will read ours here before you hear theirs there.

voting part one here

voting part two here

Saffy!

peruse all the nominations here

9 comments:

Janet Bianchini said...

Ooooh!! I can feel the excitement mounting! Your Spooky is a dead ringer for Victoria, by the way. I have a feeling Spooky will walk away with at least 2 awards.

Vicki said...

Oh there were two pages! Duh! :-)

popps said...

Vicki!!! :-)
ps my fault for not being clear.

Carol Laidler said...

God.... I now feel guilty and I have voted...!

popps said...

don't feel guilty,please, i was just trying to jostle the stragglers.

Anonymous said...

And I have faced it. Let's discuss this question. Here or in PM.

popps said...

Anonymous - you are loosing me - what is PM?

popps said...

What have you faced come to that?

popps said...

Come to that, what have you faced?