Saturday 25 November 2023

Sitting There .




Hi


Hi


You were sitting there when I went out, what have you been doing all day?



It’s been raining


That wasn’t the question, what have you been doing?


I worked on my artwork.


Good. Did you make progress?


A little. Some green has entered in around the eagle’s head and an explosion of pink around the young boy’s head.


It looks like a brain wave, except for his expression.


Yes, maybe more a brain struggle, a brain implosion perhaps.


Perhaps, is that it?


Is that what?


All that you’ve been doing.


You wouldn’t ask Picasso that.


You’re not Picasso.


Well, I’ve listened to the radio.


And?


Interesting stuff, Beatles, jazz, more Beatles… I wrote an e-mail.


Ah, yes?


To Ron. And spoke to him on the phone.


And?


He’s not coming tomorrow. Apart from that…


Quite a day!


Oh, I’ve cooked too. Made you your dinner.


Ah, thanks.


And I’ve drunk half a bottle of wine.


Ah.


So , I’m a bit drunk. I might fall over if I stand up.


Better stay there then.


that's what i thought. So , i have.

 

 

 


2 comments:

London Joe said...

I can hear your voice(s) when I read this.
I hope that you are all well.
Pretty cold here

popps said...

Hi Joe, it must be nearly Christmas!!
All well here...all well there?
We watched you and Mr James again the other night!