Friday 17 November 2023

A Web of a Web.




Alright! Somet…

And it’s snowi…

Morning JEa…

Chapter 16. Sl…

I have fresh b….

Fine, take a w…

Good morning C…

Hello there..

Are you at the…

Je peux vous r…

Coucou Chris!

See you tomorr…

Ah yes ok grea…

Ana?

10/11 ish

Could you plea…

12:00 at Bazar…

What time?

Ms H has read..

Have we got co…

One enough for..

Thank you! Xx

Please can you…

Can you get so…

Ms H is readin…

Boarding x

G morning xxx

Aww xx

They say it’s …

Oui à mardi !

Aire de covoit…

Ok super alors…

Parfait je pen…

Cool merci !

Oui ça m’arran…

Coucou Chris.

Everyone says…

Rainbow !!!

Maybe ! If not…

Hello we had s..

Arrived at the…

Flight late 55..

Mister tippyto…

Xxx…

Haha yes I’ll…

Aww well bad n…

HelloJArri…

I guess I was…

It was really…

Driving with M…

Aww sweet…

She’s been sle…

Just arrived :

Yep I think st…

Yes second bus…

Alright good !

Ben’s mum just…

Merci J)))

Hehe they will…

Great thanks…

Coucou! Have a …

Ah yes I wasn’…

Ah hehe! Few…

Ah great JW…

I got my bike…

Wrong phone n ….

Never mind ! I…

Loved “Xxx”

Yes if you do…

Alright! Enjpy…

14:40 easyJet…

Tomorrow still…

Better here me..

Didn’t know!

It went really…

Will do x

Slowly… Saffy

Sunshine today

Warm and toast

Pouring with r…

Good night

Ok cool! Night

Alright so you…

Hello JI ha…


No comments: