Monday 3 October 2016

An Exercise in Style - A Bitsnbobs Mini-Series (Off-Licence)

exercise in style - 3



Day Three of Exercises in Style A Mini Series - explained here- random posting. 

The Off-Licence.

Yeah, sure, I sold him the wine but you can’t blame me; I got a business to run and besides he’s a good customer.

Never head anything bad against him until this.

Rioja. He chose the Rioja- he always does. Says he likes the oaky-ness.

Funny thing though, she buys it too.

It’s not my place, but I’d say they have a lot in common.

Yep, the police have asked me not to serve him anymore, but it seems a bit harsh.

Extreme.

Besides he can just drive into town.

No, I haven’t heard about the roses.

Really?

They must have looked pretty in the snow.

The table?

He went in?

That’s bad.


I wonder who sold him the knife.

ab/138

No comments: