Saturday 30 January 2016

This Year's Eve - The Archive Backlog 12.

on it

Do I need to check my e-mails this morning? Or can I continue to vacuum up the hairs of last year’s visiting dog – there are many that remain.

I have looked out the window and it’s raining – snow may be falling in the mountains whence I’m bound; this house is cosy and warm; yet full of dog hairs and work.

I’ve fed the cats, standing like a sentry in case of dispute and ate mine own alongside. 

Muesli soaked overnight in clear clean water.

I might boil and egg, maybe two – to put in my pocket for the mountain.

And a bottle of water.

Will it freeze?

Will i?

Thick duvet – that should do it, and a hat.

Gloves?


Extra heavy woollen socks should do the trick, keep your feet toasty and the hands will be happy.



The Archive Backlog


(quiz of the year) only ONE day left!! You WILL regret it if you don't enter!

No comments: