Monday 9 March 2015

Sprung.

shepherd's happy

I think we should make a list. (editorial note t)

I thought we were going to talk about The Imitation Game?

I know we said that yesterday, but i really need to make a list. Can't The Imitation Game wait?

Not for long, and it was nice the way we were questioning your identity and The Imitation Game sort of does that too.

Look, i know you are trying to make me talk about it but i really, really, want to make a list before it's too late.

Ok, as long as you promise that tomorrow we'll talk about TheImitation Game.

I promise.

Ok, what have you got?

Catkins - they're everywhere.

I saw a out-of-department camping-car and someone picnicking.

A black bee tried to get into the house.

I counted two butterflies on Sunday.

And i dried the washing outside on the line.

And the first dandelion opened under the oak tree.

A black bee got stuck inside the house.

And when i got to work on Monday morning the secretary said that she had had her first BBQ.

Of the year?

Of the year.

That's it then, official.

No comments: