Wednesday 11 February 2015

Get thee Hence.

a heavy load

Hey, you know this thing we’ve been doing since January 1st and which we intend doing all year – ‘this’? (editorial note t)

I do, I’m a significant part of it in fact; without me it would be impossible.

Yes, yes, but this thing, well we’ve only spoken about films once so far. (editorial note t)

And?

It’s not enough, our readers deserve more.

Did you go to the cinema in Rome?

No.

Ok, have you been to the cinema of late?

Of late?

Recently?

Yes, I went last night.

Me to! What did you see?

Whiplash.

Me too! What did you think?

Great film! Intense as sunlight. Exhausting, I came out emotionally drained.

Me too!

But I loved it!

Me too!

It provoked thought.

Then we should try to express some of that.


Yes.

No comments: