Sunday 19 May 2013

A Thought of The Day - rabbit (noun)



It’s going to be difficult.

I know.

But you STILL want to listen to the answer phone?

I do.

I would say it will be almost IMPOSSIBLE to listen to the answer phone AND complete circular duality AND new wordness - as we have suggested we are going to do in these Sunday-only-and-it-looks-like-that’s-all-there-is-but-it-isn’t posts here on Bitsnblogs, er, I mean Bitsnbobs.

It’ll be a rabbit.

Rabbit?

Almost impossible but we’ll pull it out of the hat.

Ok, let’s listen then.

Message 2 - There are days when moments of sudden clarity break through the clouds smothering my mind and then I see that I can just be there, here, anywhere…and say hello. Other days it’s just clouds. Sorry. But the thing is to just stay in the clarity and then there would be no need to say sorry, even if the sorry is maybe speaking to myself. If the clarity would hold I wouldn’t feel so complicated. Or cloudy. Listen to that bird singing. Is it a nightingale? I probably shouldn’t have had that drink. ..

Wow- it would probably benefit from some editing.

It’s going to be difficult.

No comments: