Tuesday 4 September 2012

Rambling along 3.


Not every one goes on holiday - here at Bitsnbobs the Summer has been a time to explore The (extensive) Archives. Now, armed with a handful of Ramblings from The Turbulent Chambers, we are Rambling home. This is (sort of) explained here.


Suddenly there is time - although it is late and after bed time -  a blank sheet and no one to say that I should or I shouldn’t......so I feel that I should, write.

Who knows what will appear on the page?

Not me.

The words are a surprise for me too.

Yes the music I am listening too can influence the style – Lost in the Trees, neither here nor there.

I am lost in the woods I am neither here nor there, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEI75kn9FTc&hd=1)

There is where I would like to be. Here is where I am, next to a fire that also sings and demands my ear.

A plane flies overhead demanding attention too and a cat pummels its, her, paws into my stomach.

I love you?

You remind me of my mum?

Which is it?

The music has shifted into weird, this writing too.

Then it stops.

The crickets who were singing before can now be heard,

I look back at what I writ, it ain’t fit – I will need to repair it in the morning.

New music begins – Arthur Cudrup, my baby Left Me.

He sounds much happier than i!

No comments: